Thursday 17 May 2012

Discussion on research strategies

I didn't think that this blog of Banned Books would be as challenging as it was.
I picked a topic that I thought I was comfortable with and that interested me, but found getting the information, especially about the 15th, 16th and 17th Centuries, quite difficult.

Google was my best friend. I just went in and out of websites until I found what I was looking for and the information that was relevant. When looking for book covers (I thought it really important to display), I clicked on the ‘Images’ link on the left hand side of the Google page.

Wikipedia was probably the best source of information and there were a lot of personal blogs about the topic banned books online that I used.

As for the video, I played around on YouTube and posted the one that I thought my blog follows would enjoy, and it was also the most watched video on this subject.

All websites are listed under my blogs in red and the pictures have link to the websites as well.

Hope you enjoyed reading my blogs as much as I enjoyed writing them! J

No comments:

Post a Comment